openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Slice: OutOfMemoryError shortly after pounding 1000+ threads to the system.
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 07:58:19 GMT
Hi Pinaki!

Yes, there is a ulimit -n command, but most userers lack of the rights to change it at runtime
;)

So it's better to configure it properly in limits.conf.

And thanks for the test-howto!
My problem was that I did not find a way to properly reproduce the String NULL -> "" bug
with derby, so I thought it's easier to show the bug in a small project on it's own.

LieGrue,
strub