openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Trenton D. Adams" <tr...@trentonadams.ca>
Subject Re: equals, hashcode, toString, etc, and field access
Date Mon, 31 May 2010 18:52:43 GMT
So JPA uses EJB if it's available, and returns a remote object reference, obtained through
a JNDI lookup, and returns a regular managed object otherwise?  The managed object would be
a bit different than it is currently, as it should stay managed indefinitely as long as it
stays in the current JVM, right?

Yeah, I think that may actually be relatively simple, wouldn't it?  Just use the no args initial
context, and it should just work, as long as any type of threading is disabled.