openjpa-users mailing list archives

From okrohne <okro...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: configure RemoteCommitProvider for Amazon EC2
Date Sat, 22 May 2010 06:59:57 GMT

Hi Donald,

I need to use the in a distributed multi jvm but of course with eviction.
That is why wonder if the ehcache replikation itself can do the job.
OpenJpa Cache will be configured as "sjvm" and ehcache will be configured
to replicate "removes, updates as synchronized ".
So if a e.g. "remove" on the DataCache is synchronized propagated by ehcache
via jgroups
to all other nodes, we should have the same behavior as using
TCPRemoteCommitProvider.

Oliver