openjpa-users mailing list archives

From JayaPrakash <jponthe...@sify.com>
Subject Forcing an Object to be always inserted/updated first during persist/merge
Date Sat, 01 May 2010 18:59:34 GMT

Hi All,

        In an Object tree, is there a way I can force a particular object to
be always inserted/updated first during persist/merge operation?

For example in an object tree like A -> B -> C -> D, and B, C and D have
their corresponding children. In this scenario I want always the A objects
Inserts/Updates to happen first. I dont really care how what order is
followed after that.

Thanks,
JP