openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unmanaged Object Problems
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 20:05:13 GMT
Daryl I'm not entirely sure I follow your last email. My understanding of
the problem is that we are trying to merge a detached entity that has a
relationship to an entity which is in a different persistence context. I'm
quite certain that OpenJPA doesn't allow you to share entities across
multiple persistence contexts so having two threads sharing the same entity
should be a non issue... unless we were to fix/allow that.
--
Thanks,
Rick