openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Heath Thomann <jpahe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DataSource initialization error
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2010 17:33:58 GMT
I've opened issue OPENJPA-1642 for this.  I've been able to create this
issue with ease in eclipse using the property suggested by the user, and
using other properties (e.g.
'org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.TableJDBCSeq').  I've not dug into this one
in great depth but it does seem like openJPA is either performing a cast
incorrectly, or the wrong config object is used by openJPA when a user sets
the property.  It seems that the issue doesn't arise when using a
programatic approach, e.g.:

                JDBCConfiguration conf = new JDBCConfigurationImpl();
                TableJDBCSeq seq = new TableJDBCSeq();
                seq.setConfiguration(conf);

Thanks,

Heath