openjpa-users mailing list archives

From SreeAsh <srinivasulu.krist...@fs.mphasis.com>
Subject RE: After statting the server login time taking 2 minutes
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 04:08:08 GMT

Thanks for reply...

 I have not used any enhancer by default application it self doing the enhance at runtime.

Regards
Srini

________________________________
From: Ravi P Palacherla [via OpenJPA] [mailto:ml-node+4962678-251400718-424752@n2.nabble.com]
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 7:23 PM
To: Srinivasulu.Kristnam
Subject: RE: After statting the server login time taking 2 minutes

Hi SeeAsh,

More information is needed to identify the issue.

1. Can you please take 3-4 thread dumps in an interval of 15-20secs, in this 2 minute delay.
    (kill -3 <<process if of server>> in unix based machines will give threaddump
in the stdout)
2. Are you doing build time (or) deployment time (or) runtime enhancement ?
   (http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/2.0.0/apache-openjpa-2.0.0/docs/manual/manual.html#ref_guide_pc_enhance)

Regards,
Ravi.