openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to use custom persistence.xml & orm.xml files?
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 21:29:21 GMT

This is from the log
> 3  model  TRACE  [main] openjpa.Runtime - Setting the following properties
> from "?" into configuration:
> ... // lines omitted
> openjpa.MetaDataFactory=jpa(ClasspathScan=case-model-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar)

As per your description
> Here's what I currently have for hsqldb-memory-openjpa.properties:

> openjpa.MetaDataFactory=jpa(ClasspathScan=case-model-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT,Resources=hsqldb-memory-case-model-orm.xml)

Now this transferring the content of hsqldb-memory-openjpa.properties as the
input parameter to initialize a OpenJPA EntityManagerFactory is Spring's
resposibility. Right? As you dictate in WEB-INF/spring/jpa-config.xml:
                <property name="jpaProperties">
                        <util:properties

location="classpath:/linx2/${linx2.db.type}-openjpa.properties" />
                </property>

Then why the value specified in hsqldb-memory-openjpa.properties for
'openjpa.MetaDataFactory' is different than what the log trace shows?

-----
Pinaki