openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Dimedrol <dimed...@mailinator.com>
Subject MySQL openjpa.MetaData doesn't resolve one field
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 22:03:01 GMT

Hello!
I use Intellij IDEA 95.24; OpenJPA 1.2.2 and MySQL 5 database.

All java entities - mapped to mysql tables were created by IDEA wizard.
Everything was OK, but I have met 1 strange problem:

In one of my MySQL tables:
-------------------
CREATE TABLE kl_mytable (
  id_klmytable int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  name char(100) NOT NULL,
  n_link int(11) NOT NULL,
  id_country int(11) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (id_klmytable),
  KEY id_country (id_country),
  CONSTRAINT kl_mytable_fk FOREIGN KEY (id_country) REFERENCES country
(id_country)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 ROW_FORMAT=COMPACT
-------------------

there is a problem with the field "n_link".

IDEA has generated a proper entity mapping:

+++++++++++++++
    private Integer nLink;

    @javax.persistence.Column(name = "n_link")
    @Basic
    public Integer getnLink() {
        return nLink;
    }

    public void setnLink(Integer nLink) {
        this.nLink = nLink;
    }
+++++++++++++++

But in the logs I see:

===============

23797  NewPersistenceUnit  TRACE  [http-8080-Processor25] openjpa.MetaData -
Initializing mapping for "server.domain.KlMytable@28318025".
23797  NewPersistenceUnit  TRACE  [http-8080-Processor25] openjpa.MetaData -
Resolving field "server.domain.KlMytable@28318025.countryByIdCountry".
23797  NewPersistenceUnit  TRACE  [http-8080-Processor25] openjpa.MetaData -
Resolving field "server.domain.KlMytable@28318025.idKlmytable".
23797  NewPersistenceUnit  TRACE  [http-8080-Processor25] openjpa.MetaData -
Resolving field "server.domain.KlMytable@28318025.name".
23797  NewPersistenceUnit  TRACE  [http-8080-Processor25] openjpa.MetaData -
Resolving field "server.domain.KlMytable@28318025.remotedataByIdKlmytable".

It means, OpenJPA does not resolves this field "n_link" and in the Query it
always returns NULL as its value.

When I try do debug a little deeper, I also see - "no field named" exception
about this "n_link" field,
but IDEA sees this field and even helps me to create the Query with code
completion, using this "absent" (like OpenJPA thinks) field.

So, please, help.
What am I doing wrong?