openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Simon Droscher <simon.drosc...@elasticpath.com>
Subject RE: Unmanaged Object Problems
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 20:41:40 GMT

Chris,

I have seen this kind of error in quite a few cases, usually under load -
what can happen is the entity being refreshed/join is in the middle of being
detached from a previous operation and thus the merge sees the wrong state.
I found that a more immediate detach works wonders, i.e. putting the
following in persistence.xml

<property name="openjpa.AutoDetach" value="close, commit, nontx-read"/>

   Simon