openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Udi <Saba...@gmail.com>
Subject ArgumentException: No metadata was found
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 15:37:16 GMT

Hey,

I'm using OpenJPA 1.2.0.
My application was running for about a month, when I suddenly got the
following exception:

<openjpa-1.2.0-r422266:683325 fatal user error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: No metadata was found for
type "class A". The class does no appear in the list of persistent types:
[b, c, d, e, f, etc....]
at
org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.getMetaData(MetaDataRepository.java:303)
at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.newObjectId(BrokerImpl.java:1114)
at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBroker.newObjectId(DelegatingBroker.java:268)
at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.find(EntityManagerImpl.java:451)

The strange thing is that I usually get this exception if the entity manager
use a new class,
and it's not appear in the persistence.xml file.
But now this error occurred after the application was up for about a month.

Does anyone know this problem?

Thanks,
Udi