openjpa-users mailing list archives

From No1UNo <je...@jerrycarter.org>
Subject Re: New JPA Book
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2010 00:56:07 GMT

Congratulations on reaching publication.  I've known a number of tech authors, most of whom
have sworn never to write another book again.  But I've noticed that quite a few do so anyways.
 The dialog usually goes like this: "Didn't you say you'd never write another book?"  "Sure.
 But this time I really mean it."

I'll check it out.