openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "C N Davies" <...@cndavies.com>
Subject RE: Entity data missing in enhanced mode
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 17:28:53 GMT
Not sure if this is your issue but when I used lazy loading I had similar
issues. I removed the lazy loading and the issue went away.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Vásáry, Dániel [mailto:vasary@elgekko.net]
Sent: Thursday, 22 April 2010 3:03 AM
To: users@openjpa.apache.org
Subject: Entity data missing in enhanced mode

Hi,
I'm using OpenJPA 1.2.2 under JavaEE JPA project in Eclipse Galileo.
After adding Bytecode enhancement, named query returns only partial data.
Persisted object looks fine, has all fields filled with proper data.

But if i search for that object with named query or with
EntityManagers.find,
returned entity has 0 value in ID field, and the other fields are empty too,
except String fields.
I need all field's data from entity, for some post processing purposes.

Can anybody help, how to retrive whole data?
thanks