openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "C N Davies" <...@cndavies.com>
Subject RE: IOB Error
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:04:56 GMT

From: Fay Wang [mailto:fyw300@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 27 April 2010 1:32 AM
To: users@openjpa.apache.org; cnd@cndavies.com
Subject: Re: IOB Error

Can you provide the entity definitions?

Thanks,
Fay

----- Original Message ----
From: C N Davies <cnd@cndavies.com>
To: users@openjpa.apache.org
Sent: Sun, April 25, 2010 2:51:56 AM
Subject: IOB Error

This application has been running just fine for the last few months,
suddenly I am starting to get this error. I have restored the DB and there
have been no code changes to this software for months other than updating to
OpenJPA Beta 3 a few weeks ago.

I tested on the latest OpenJPA 2.0 release and have the same issue.

The code is just calling final(Class, key) and the key is valid.

Using JPA 2.0 Beta 3

        org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SelectImpl.where(SelectImpl.java:1369)

org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SelectImpl.wherePrimaryKey(SelectImpl.java:1293)

org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SelectImpl.wherePrimaryKey(SelectImpl.java:1270)

org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.LogicalUnion$UnionSelect.wherePrimaryKey(Logical
Union.java:751)

org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager$1.select(JDBCStoreManager.ja
va:612)

org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.LogicalUnion.select(LogicalUnion.java:297)

org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager.getInitializeStateUnionResul
t(JDBCStoreManager.java:608)

org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager.initializeState(JDBCStoreMan
ager.java:392)

org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager.initialize(JDBCStoreManager.
java:342)

org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingStoreManager.initialize(DelegatingStoreM
anager.java:112)

org.apache.openjpa.kernel.ROPStoreManager.initialize(ROPStoreManager.java:57
)

org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.initialize(BrokerImpl.java:1005)

        org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.find(BrokerImpl.java:963)

        org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.find(BrokerImpl.java:880)

org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBroker.find(DelegatingBroker.java:223)

org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.find(EntityManagerImpl.java
:476)

Thx

Chris