openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Dinkar Rao <dinkar.d91411...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting version data
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2010 06:14:05 GMT
This is from org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAVersion:

        System.out.println(new OpenJPAVersion().toString());
}

If you want just the version numbers, you can access these public
static fields of the OpenJPAVersion class:

    public static final String VERSION_NUMBER;
    public static final String VERSION_ID;
    public static final String VENDOR_NAME = "OpenJPA";
    public static final int MAJOR_RELEASE;
    public static final int MINOR_RELEASE;
    public static final int PATCH_RELEASE;
    public static final String RELEASE_STATUS;
    public static final String REVISION_NUMBER;

Thanks,
Dinkar