openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog <j-b.bri...@novlog.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] OpenJPA 2.0.0-beta2 release candidate
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 12:44:31 GMT
Hi Kevin,

You were clear, I didn't understood your previous response as a promise :-)
That's a very good news for us that this bug is corrected.
This led us to add extra code everywhere a collection is used.
So, really, I love the idea to remove that code using the version 2.

I didn't try 2.0 so I'm not trying to say the bug is still there.

I'll give a try to version 2 but its quite risky for us now as we are ending an iteration.
I hope I'll be able to reach at least the case of collection to confirm the bug correction
since I won't be able to change our code in this ending iteration cycle.