openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog <j-b.bri...@novlog.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] OpenJPA 2.0.0-beta2 release candidate
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 14:17:46 GMT
I can confirm the bug #1020 is corrected in the 2.0.0 beta2.
I can also confirm the migration path from the 1.2.2 is really painless but can't be optimized
: nothing to do :-)
I only had to copy the new jar files.

I even think to keep that version but I'll need more test as we are at the end of an iteration
cycle.

OpenJPa power !