openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: openjpa version version exception during maven build
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 19:13:35 GMT
Hi Steve,
No problem on being the newbie.  Everybody has to start somewhere...  :-)

It looks like you might actually be mixing EclipseLink and OpenJPA
binaries...  In your message below, you are referencing both
org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.PersistenceProvider (eclipselink) and
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl (openjpa).  So, your
cleaning up of the environment must have gotten rid of the EclipseLink
binaries.

Thanks for the update,
Kevin