openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] OpenJPA 2.0.0-beta2 release candidate
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 14:30:33 GMT
Sounds good, Jean-Baptiste.  We have resolved the problem as identified by
the JIRA and the associated testcase.  So, hopefully when you have the
chance to move up to OpenJPA 2.0.x, this particular problem will be resolved
for you.

Just as an FYI...  We have been very conscientious about testing JPA 1.0
applications with our JPA 2.0 runtime. There have been a couple of minor
items as we attempt to merge OpenJPA 1.x features into the JPA 2.0
implementation (ie. like our original pessimistic lock manager and newly
defined pessimistic lock manager).  But, even in those cases, we have
attempted to document the differences and provide compatibility switches to
revert to old behavior.  Hopefully, your migration to OpenJPA 2.0.x will be
smooth.

Good luck and thanks for the feedback,
Kevin