openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] OpenJPA 2.0.0-beta2 release candidate
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 23:24:34 GMT
Hi Jean-Baptiste,
It was just pointed out to me that OPENJPA-1020 was resolved in trunk back
on Jan 04, 2010 by Fay Wang.  I missed that commit message on the JIRA.  So,
this problem has been resolved in trunk and should be part of both the
2.0.0-beta and 2.0.0-beta2.

Are you indicating that this problem still exists for you on trunk (beta or
beta-2)?  If so, then we should document that in the JIRA.

Sorry for the confusion,
Kevin