openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Open jpa 2.0 and maven build
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 14:35:31 GMT
Can you remove the java.net repo from your POM and see if that helps?
I've had to exclude that from several projects as they have some bad
artifacts out there that cause build problems.

Also, what does your persistence.xml look like?  Which schema version
are you using and what properties are set?

-Donald