openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bug #1410 with 2.0.0 beta2
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 16:58:42 GMT
The Fix Version is used to track which release(s) we are targeting a fix
for while the status is still open (which helps the Release Manager and
community to track progress towards release readiness.)  Once the status
is resolved/closed, then the Fix Version denotes where it was actually
fixed.

If no one is actively or planning to work on an issue for a given
release(s), then the Fix Version will be unknown/none, which means it is
in the backlog/wish-list.

-Donald