openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog <j-b.bri...@novlog.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] OpenJPA 2.0.0-beta2 release candidate
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 16:17:35 GMT
Hi,

I've seen tge beta2 is out but the bug is still not corrected according to issue tracker.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-1020

Apparently, a patch is already there. I'm not sure what to do and if someone did something.

Any news ?

This bug make PersistentCollection not working with Eager settings.
The only workaround is to rely on that evil lazy loading so you have to call a getter for
an extra unuseful call to the DB just for that.

Who is Ted Leung ? What could we do to make that bug corrected ?

Thanks for your help.