openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Toffetti <dto...@yahoo.com.ar>
Subject Re: Terms for "catalog" and "schema"
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 00:52:17 GMT

    Now that I think again, the "catalog" is the specific database I'm
connecting to... I've been surprised before by the fact that I could get a
list of catalogs even when I'm connecting to one specific database, but
anyway with Schemacrawler and with plain JDBC I could get it.
    Perhaps this will be of interest later if I need to support multiple
database products, but right now I can get the list of tables I'm interested
in.
    Thanks in advance for any comments,

Best,

Daniel