openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Pmoran <pjmo...@rogers.com>
Subject Re: Open jpa 2.0 and maven build
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 04:13:12 GMT

Thanks for all your help guys
Those POM errors were due to transcription/editing for the post so no change
is required as what you recommend is the way it really is. I did a few
others debug runs though, here is what I did and got back:
Deleted all copies of openjpa-1.2.1 in .m2 repo
deleted target directory
mvn build -> no errors and no openjpa-1.2.1 in repo
mvn test -> got error but no openjpa-1.2.1 in repo  <- odd result this

the project is still being seen as jpa 1.0 as the trace reports
"openjpa.Runtime - Not creating a ValidatorImpl because this app is using
the JPA 1.0 Spec". I also set <validation-mode>NONE</validation-mode> so I
have no idea where is this error coming from or why.

It also complains about no load-time weaver which I should not need as I do
build time enhancing.

I have attached the trace file.  http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4713966/out.txt
out.txt

 - dazzed and confused