openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Pmoran <pjmo...@rogers.com>
Subject Re: Open jpa 2.0 and maven build
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 19:46:22 GMT

Thanks for your response. You sure this works and compiles a openJPA 2.0
project?
The openjpa-maven-plugin states that unless you add the openJPA version to
its configuaration it will default to 1.2.0
In fact when I set the OPENJPA property openjpa.specification to JPA2.0 I
get an error saying the project is already 1.0 and cannot be changed to 2.0!

So maybe my problem is (somehow) I have made my project a project JPA 1.0.
So my question is how does one (or in this case - me) do this?

I have also upgrades my persistence.xml to version 2.0 from the original 1.0
thinking that may be the culprit