openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Cil-Gamir <hannes.visa...@rmb.co.za>
Subject Re: Two OpenJPA Applications in the same container
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 08:35:34 GMT

Another thing that I notice now. I get this error right at the top of the
stacktrace

Error occured retrieving Kyc Request[Ljava.lang.StackTraceElement;@4f36836c
<openjpa-1.2.1-r752877:753278 fatal user error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: The type "class
za.co.rmb.rac.kyc.management.entities.KycMRequest" has not been enhanced.

But I'm running the maven build time enhancer automatically with evety
build.

Again, as with my other problems, if I access this project first then JBOSS
loads it first and all is well, but then the other one is broken...