openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Cil-Gamir <hannes.visa...@rmb.co.za>
Subject Re: Two OpenJPA Applications in the same container
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 06:08:54 GMT

A "work-around" of sorts seems to be to not use a datasource. But that's bad
practice, I can get away with it because my application doesn't take heavy
traffic. But if I don't use a jta datasource and just connect to the
database directly then it works fine.

So

    <property name="openjpa.ConnectionURL"
				value="jdbc:oracle:thin:@server:1530:schema" />
value="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver" />
    <property name="openjpa.ConnectionUserName" value="user" />
    <property name="openjpa.ConnectionPassword" value="pass" />
</properties>

instead of
<properties>
      <property name="openjpa.DataCache" value="true"/>
      <property name="openjpa.RemoteCommitProvider" value="sjvm"/>
      <property name="openjpa.Log" value="DefaultLevel=WARN, Tool=INFO"/>
      <property name="openjpa.TransactionMode" value="managed"/>
</properties>