openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Cil-Gamir <hannes.visa...@rmb.co.za>
Subject Re: Two OpenJPA Applications in the same container
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 05:27:07 GMT

Hi Milosz

What you suggest was definitely a problem last week sometime, but the error
message on that was clear enough for me to fix it by myself.

My entities are definitely in different packages now.

I still get the same issue.

I've also changed the package location of the class that returns my
EntityManager. And that class returns a differently named persistence unit
in each project.

My persistence.xml looks like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<persistence version="1.0" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence"
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_1_0.xsd">
  <persistence-unit name="kyc-request-data-engine">

    <jta-data-source>java:kyc-dev-ds</jta-data-source>
    <class>za.co.rmb.rac.kyc.request.entities.KycRequestSubsystems</class>
    <properties>
      <property name="openjpa.DataCache" value="true"/>
      <property name="openjpa.RemoteCommitProvider" value="sjvm"/>
      <property name="openjpa.Log" value="DefaultLevel=WARN, Tool=INFO"/>
      <property name="openjpa.TransactionMode" value="managed"/>
    </properties>
  </persistence-unit>
</persistence>

The persistence.xml in the other project is exactly the same except for the
persistence-unit element, which has a different name.

They both use the same datasource.