openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Cil-Gamir <hannes.visa...@rmb.co.za>
Subject Two OpenJPA Applications in the same container
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2010 13:43:19 GMT

Hi

I'm running two webapplications in the same JBOSS container.

They both access the same database and they access the same tables (there is
an overlap)

The applications cannot eb combined into one application.

The problem now is, whichever application I access first after the JBOSS
startup is the one that works, the other appliction doesn't load it's
entities correctly and gives me errors like

An error occurred while parsing the query filter "select a from
KycRequestBusinessContactPerson a where a.userName =?1". Error message: The
name "KycRequestBusinessContactPerson" is not a recognized entity or
identifier. Known entity names: []

It has no known entity names for the second application.

What's the correct way to have two applications access the same datasource
using openjpa ?