openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JPQL to get association members, but only ones that fulfill a condition
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 20:31:07 GMT
Perhaps you could try using the bar as the root of the query by
selecting the bar and joining the foo parent. If the foo id is a
simple foreign key in bar this might be the most efficient way to get
the data anyway.

Craig

On Feb 3, 2010, at 12:23 PM, KARR, DAVID (ATTCINW) wrote:

> [...]

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!