openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query confusion
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 02:21:02 GMT
HI Chris,
It sounds like you are having mixed luck...  It's difficult when things are
not consistent...  :-)

Let's assume the classloader issue is no longer applicable.  Are you
experiencing the JPQL issues with the 2.0 Beta?  Or, with the 1.2.x code
base?  Catalina had originally replied that one of your JPQL issues was not
defined by JPA 1.0, but was defined in JPA 2.0.  So, I'm just clarifying
your environment.

Thanks for your patience.  We'll get to the bottom of your questions soon.

Thanks,
Kevin