openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject [NOTICE] 2.0.0-beta branch to be created Friday from trunk
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 18:05:25 GMT
Since it looks like we still have some performance and cleanup work
before we create a 2.0.0 release, several of us were chatting off-line
and decided that a 2.0.0-beta instead of a 2.0.0-M4 would be more
appropriate, given we're passing the TCK and have made significant
progress towards a 2.0.0 release.

Therefore, I'll create a 2.0.0-beta branch from trunk around Noon
tomorrow and will post a release candidate to vote on sometime in the
next couple days (after the branch passes the junits and TCK runs.)

Thanks,
Donald