openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Ravi P Palacherla <ravi.palache...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: How to specifiy Cascase None for OneToMany
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 07:38:37 GMT

Hi,

Hmm... It worked for me on a standalone openJPA testcase against derby DB.

As you are running on WLS and against oracle DB, I created a testcase with
similar environment.

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4432179/EJBTestCase.zip EJBTestCase.zip

Please download the attached zip file. Modify build.xml,
build-properties.xml and META-INF\persistence.xml to reflect your local
environment.

Then run
ant      ( this will create db tables , build EJB and deploy it on WLS)
ant test.remote  ( this will run the EJB which will remove the primary row
and insert new entitys)

After running the above testcase, I can clearly see that the foreignkey
column is nullified when I remove the primay row ( using em.remove())

Regards,
Ravi.