openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Daryl Stultz <da...@6degrees.com>
Subject Re: Fetch plan question
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 21:55:02 GMT
On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 3:31 PM, Pinaki Poddar <ppoddar@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Daryl,
>  The change is committed on trunk at revision 889799.
>  Can you try to see if it resolves the problem?
>
> I got the latest as of this afternoon, a few past 889799. I've tested
against my isolated unit test and it's good. I'll try it in my full
application when I get a chance.

I've pulled back from using fetch plan completely until this is resolved.
Can you give me some idea of the problem, perhaps I can use fetch plan
selectively knowing what the arrangement is that yields the error?

Thanks for the quick attention!

--
Daryl Stultz