openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID (ATTCINW)" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject RE: How can I deploy build-time enhanced classes in Eclipse?
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 17:42:31 GMT

I don't believe I had any trouble with that aspect of it.  I built up a
"path" variable with the path that the enhancer needs, and I specify
that in the taskdef.  It works fine.

> 2. By default, enhancer overwrites the *.class files.

Acknowledged.  I prefer to have steps which generate modified class
files write them to a separate tree, and then merge them later.

In any case, my development process for this requires doing the Ant
build, and then the redeployment.  Fortunately, I've gotten used to the
keyboard shortcuts to make this easier to do.