openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID (ATTCINW)" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject Does enhancer not work when instance variables use types of static inner classes?
Date Sat, 19 Dec 2009 19:18:53 GMT
I just changed one of my domain classes so that one of the instance
variables is of a type defined from a static inner class of the domain
class.  Enhancement was working fine before this.  Now, I get the
following in the enhancement output:

[openjpac] 563  dynamicContent  TRACE  [main] openjpa.MetaData - Parsing
class "com.att.ecom.dynamiccontent.domain.Sku".
 [openjpac] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
Lcom/att/ecom/dynamiccontent/domain/Sku$SkuType;

Once I moved the inner class to a top-level class, it worked fine.  I'll
file a ticket later on this.