openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID (ATTCINW)" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject ordered one-to-many with join-table
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 18:11:33 GMT
I have two entities with a one-to-many association from the first to the
second, and the database uses a join-table to represent this
association.  The join table also has a "SEQUENCE_NUM" column to
represent the required ordering of this element in the collection of
elements.  I understand how to use "join-table" and "join-column" to
describe the basic relationship, but I don't see any way to specify that
the collection should be ordered by a column value in the join table.