openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID (ATTCINW)" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject RE: Issues using same domain classes in JPA and CXF/JAXB
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 01:11:11 GMT

Ok, so I'm running without enhancement at this point.

> On Dec 13, 2009, at 1:56 PM, Rick Curtis wrote:
>
> > I'm going to suggest you spend a few more cycles on getting
> > buildtime enhancement working as runtime enhanced classes has a
> > number of known issues... Enough issues that we have disabled this
> > support as the default behavior in trunk. HTH
>
> I don't believe this is true. We disabled running *without
> enhancement* but runtime (load time) enhancement should work just as
> well as build time enhancement.

My attempt to set up load-time enhancement didn't work, due to struggles
with classloaders and other problems.  I'm hoping I can somehow get
build-time enhancement working.  Hopefully the JIRA I filed will make it
obvious either what I've done wrong, or what's wrong with the enhancer.

and

> >> prints
When