openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID (ATTCINW)" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject RE: Issues using same domain classes in JPA and CXF/JAXB
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2009 22:38:23 GMT

Ok, I'll work on a detailed description of my build-time enhancement
problems.

In short, I find that it's unable to find the fields of my class.  It
throws "NoSuchFieldException" errors for the fields I specify in my
orm.xml, even though I have both the instance variable and public
getter/setter for the field.