openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID (ATTCINW)" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject RE: NoSuchFieldException on field in my domain class
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 18:11:43 GMT

One thing I thought to try was running "javap" on the class files
generated by the enhancer.  In those classes, should I see the original
fields I declared in my class?  I do not see them in the javap output.
I see lots of other fields and methods obviously added by the enhancer,
but my original fields are gone.  Is this what it's referring to when it
says that it can't find the field I've specified?