openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog <j-b.bri...@novlog.com>
Subject PersistentCollection bug. OpenJPA version to use.
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2009 11:24:20 GMT
Hi,

I'm facing a ClassCastException in the context of a PersistentCollection.

It sound like exactly the behavior described here :
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-1020

This bug look like fix but without any OpenJPA fix version.

Any news ?

I'm using a 1.2.2 snapshot from september.
I noticed last snapshot (according to system date) is from december.
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/openjpa/apache-openjpa/1.2.2-SNAPSHOT/

Is there any interest for us to upgrade the snapshot from september's one to current one ?
If yes, what is the difference between snapshot and nightly build then ?

I tested the 1.2.2. snapshot from 17th of decembre : nothing changed, the bug is still there.

We are in a delivery phase for a customer, so I think I should not use 2.0 since there are
too much changes.

Any idea, advices ?

Thanks.