openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <adam....@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: openjpa-maven-plugin snapshot
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 12:53:30 GMT
I'm not on the Mojo list, so I'm not sure what they're saying there, but I do
know from their JIRA that there are only 2 issues in the way of a release and
one of them is relatively trivial

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MOPENJPA-3

You could vote for it I guess.

The other issue is something I know nothing about.

I downloaded the source from svn and it compiles easily with maven and you can
install the snapshot to your local repo:

svn checkout https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/openjpa-maven-plugin
openjpa-maven-plugin