openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues using same domain classes in JPA and CXF/JAXB
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2009 21:56:39 GMT
I'm going to suggest you spend a few more cycles on getting buildtime
enhancement working as runtime enhanced classes has a number of known
issues... Enough issues that we have disabled this support as the
default behavior in trunk. HTH

Thanks,
Rick

On Dec 13, 2009, at 3:53 PM, "KARR, DAVID (ATTCINW)" <dk068x@att.com>