openjpa-users mailing list archives

From is_maximum <mnr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EntityManager dosn't release connection in XA transactions
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2009 11:20:20 GMT

Hi Pinaki,
I did the code you sent and the returned value is an instance of following
class:
org.apache.openjpa.ee.RegistryManagedRuntime$TransactionManagerRegistryFacade

in which a property of type:
 _registry =
com.sun.enterprise.distributedtx.TransactionSynchronizationRegistryImpl

is existed.

Does it mean that our config are correctly set?

thanks

-----
--
Regards