openjpa-users mailing list archives

From achuou <ach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EAGER vs. LAZY loading - weird behaviour in OpenJPA 1.0.1
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 16:32:35 GMT

That is good post..well i am having a problem and it is driving me nuts.
i have a scenario in which each product it link to some other product.
table = product
 id (primary key),
 link(pointing to id)
this link can and cannot be null.its kind of parent child realtion in one
table..after searching and found nothing i thought may b my design is bad so
i split the product table
table = product
id

table = pr_link
prod_id ()
link_id ()
both are foreign keys from product table. it is one to one relation and i am
unable to fix it..please help thank you..