openjpa-users mailing list archives

From alvaroCab <alvarocaba...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA not connecting the database
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 11:34:19 GMT

Hi, thank you for your answers. The Persistence I put was a quick
modification of the one I had with OpenJPA, so that's why it didn't have the
correct properties, the correct one is:

  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
 <persistence version="1.0" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence"
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_1_0.xsd">
  <persistence-unit name="VacationUnit">
  	<class>vacation.entities.Employee</class>
	  <properties>
	  <property name="openjpa.ConnectionURL"
value="jdbc:derby://localhost:1527/Vacation" />
value="org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver" />
	  <property name="openjpa.ConnectionUserName" value="VACATION" />
	  <property name="openjpa.Log" value="SQL=TRACE" />
	  </properties>
   </persistence-unit>
</persistence>

The errors are the ones I said before. I tried adding the provider and
nothing. I tested a bit changing parameters and I figured out that it's like
if it was not able to load the openjpa properties, like if it was not
I can even access to it from my Java class. It looks like it doesn't want to
work for me :(