openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Daryl Stultz <da...@6degrees.com>
Subject Re: Locking Exception after Persisting new entity
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:17:32 GMT
On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 11:10 AM, Cil-Gamir <hannes.visagie@rmb.co.za>wrote:

> I've now added a third managed entity, so I am managing three tables now.
>
> All three tables use the same DAO methods to persist objects, the only
> difference between them are the Entity classes.
>
> One of them works and the other two doesn't.

You could start by posting the exception stack. Then your classes with
annotations (or xml) and maybe your DAO code. Also describe how you are
getting entity manager instances and how you are managing the life cycle of
the entity managers.

I doubt I can help you but I think you need to provide more information.

--
Daryl Stultz