openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Laird Nelson <ljnel...@gmail.com>
Subject Question regarding -properties option of ReverseMappingTool
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 17:54:43 GMT
The documentation for ReverseMappingTool says that the -properties command
line option can take a file path or a resource name.

I can get this to work if I give a file path, but not if I give a resource
name.

Assume I'm in the C:\crap directory.  If I specify this:

-properties C:\crap\META-INF\openjpa.xml

...everything works.

If I specify either of these with a classpath that includes the current
directory:

-properties META-INF/openjpa.xml
-properties /META-INF/openjpa.xml
-properties openjpa.xml

...the openjpa.xml file is not picked up.

Is the documentation in error, or do I not fully understand what a resource
name is?

OpenJPA 1.2.1.

Thanks,
Laird