openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Vorburger" <mvorbur...@odyssey-group.com>
Subject RE: Locking Exception after Persisting new entity
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 09:39:33 GMT
> I think build time enhancement solved it.

FYI: The run-time enhancement via subclassing has lot's of other
problems (the agent seems fine though; it does essentially the same
thing as the build time thing)... we specify
openjpa.RuntimeUnenhancedClasses = unsupported (@see
http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/1.2.1/apache-openjpa-1.2.1/docs/manual/
ref_guide_conf_openjpa.html#openjpa.RuntimeUnenhancedClasses) in our
OpenJPA bootstrap stuff to prevent it in all situations (final runtime &
unit/integration tests).

PS, also see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-651.